SASFA (Saint Agnes School Family Association) is the primary organization to facilitate parental involvement within Saint Agnes School. We host a different event each month that helps to benefit the academic, social, and spiritual lives of our school community.
The organization meets monthly to plan events and fun activities. The goal of this organization is to enrich the spiritual life of its members and to encourage family- centered activities.
What we do:
- Run social events for children and parents alike.
- Bring families who have a common bond together: the education of our children.
- Create a directory for day-to-day contact between children and parents of the community.
Some of the events planned for this year (2015 – 2016):
- September 2015 – Game Night
- October 2015 – Monster Mash
- November 2015 – Science Night
- December 2015 – Advent Project
- February 2016 – Daddy-Daughter Dance
- March 2016 – Teacher Appreciation Luncheon & Lent Project
- April 2016 – Academic Night & Mother-Son Red Sox Game
- May 2016 – Ice Cream Social
Interested in helping out???
- Attend monthly meetings! – Meetings are typically held on the second Wednesday of each month at 8:00 AM in the school’s cafeteria, with occasional meetings on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 PM. We love to see new faces and hear new ideas!
- Pay SASFA dues! – This $25.00 activity fee offsets the cost of our events, allows us to recognize our staff with Christmas gift cards, and enables us to provide eight (8) high school scholarships to our graduating students.
- Volunteer at events! – Each grade is assigned to host one (1) SASFA event per year. The success of our events depends on the participation of every family. Please consider sharing your time and talents!