“HIT IT BIG!!!” Information for 2016 – 2017
For complete details, please download / print the document below. You can also view more information, as well as have friends / relatives purchase tickets online (scroll down to the “What Do I Need to Do?” section below.)
Hit It Big Information Packet 2016 (PDF Format)
Please note that drawings are only conducted on days when school is in session. Drawings do not occur on days that school is canceled due to inclement weather or on school vacations.
Congratulations to our Hit It Big winners (as of May 10th):
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017 – Debra Richards
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 – Jeannine Privitera
- Wednesday, April 26, 2017 – Genevieve Harrington
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 – Marianne De Angelis
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 – Eileen Nee
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017 – Chris Barbieri
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 – John Kiley
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 – Janet & Robert Wronski
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017 – Eleanor & Richard Heavern
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 – Lynmarie MacMillan
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017 – Kim Pacheco
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 – Trinh Ngo
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 – Stacey Kennedy
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 – Jennifer Consolazio
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017 – Maureen & Paul Kelly
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 – King-Fa Mei
- Wednesday, January 4, 2017 – Imelda Hourican
- Wednesday, December 21, 2016 – Thomas Martyniak
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016 – Birsen Loutfi
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – Abner Lucner Victor
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016 – Maria Tedjasukmanaa
- Wednesday, November 23, 2016 – Shawn McKenna
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016 – Nickolos Meimaris
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 – Kelly Mann
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016 – Joanne Boyle
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016 – Judy Kuntz
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 – Doreen Schipani
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016 – Mike Olsen
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016 – Ed Westhaver
Why is fundraising so important?
Fundraising is a vital part of the school’s operational budget. Tuition only covers a portion of what it takes to operate Saint Agnes School. Fundraising efforts help keep tuition rates reasonable and provide for other needs around the school. The fundraising requirement for 2016 / 2017 is $80,000.
How are we going to do this?
The “Hit It Big” lottery will be the major fundraiser, supplemented by the fall Trivia Night Event, and the spring $10,000 Elimination Raffle.
What do I need to do?
Every school family is obligated to buy/sell three (3) “Hit it Big” tickets. Tickets for “Hit It Big” for the 2016 / 2017 school year will go on sale starting in June of this school year. The first drawing for “Hit It Big” is October 5th, so each family MUST buy / sell their three tickets by September 30, 2016.
YOUR FAMILY NAME needs to be included in the last section of the entry form (see above to download the form / information) to be properly tracked and credited. To make it easier for friends/relatives to purchase tickets by credit card, please have them enter your family name below, and then click “Add to Cart”. They should then follow the prompts to complete payment.
For families who pay tuition through the FACTS system, you may contact the office and have ANY number of tickets added to your monthly payments. For these tickets, your family name and information that the school has on file will be entered onto the “Hit it Big” tickets.
Even though we do not require you to volunteer your time, as you know, “many hands make light work.” So, if you are able to help with any of the fundraisers listed above, we welcome your involvement, no matter how big or small.
Families not fulfilling their “Hit It Big” obligation will increase their tuition by $100 (times the # of tickets not sold).
Is there any incentive to buy / sell “Hit It Big” tickets?
You bet there is! Every family has to sell three (3) tickets, but each family that buys / sells five (5) tickets earns a chance to win $5,000!!!! So, buy / sell five “Hit It Big” tickets and earn ONE chance at $5,000, buy / sell six (6) “Hit It Big” tickets and earn TWO chances at $5,000, seven (7) tickets earns THREE (3) chances, etc. The drawing for the $5,000 raffle will be held at Trivia Night!
What exactly is “Hit It Big” and how can it help us to raise so much money?
Download and print the flier, form, and calendar at the top of this page.
What if I have questions regarding “Hit It Big”?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kate Hamilton by phone at (781) 771-0186 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the school office at (781) 643-9031.