“HIT IT BIG!!!” Information for 2017 – 2018
For complete details, please download / print the document below. You can also view more information, as well as have friends / relatives purchase tickets online (scroll down to the “What Do I Need to Do?” section below.)
Hit It Big Information Packet 2017-2018 (PDF Format)
Please note that drawings are only conducted on days when school is in session. Drawings do not occur on days that school is canceled due to inclement weather or on school vacations.
Winners to Date (as of March 28th)
- Wednesday, 3/28/2018: Therese Dennehy
- Wednesday, 3/21/2018: Christine Sweed
- Wednesday, 3/7/2018: Jennifer Goodwin
- Wednesday, 2/28/2018: Ann Pollander
- Wednesday, 2/14/2018: Bill Porcaro
- Wednesday, 2/7/2018: Maureen & Paul Quinlan
- Wednesday, 1/31/2018: Nathalie Cioffi
- Wednesday, 1/24/2018: Liz Lee
- Wednesday, 1/10/2018: Katie & Travis Manzione
- Wednesday, 1/3/2018: Taylor Kindle
- Wednesday, 12/20/2017: Christopher & Mary Simpson
- Wednesday, 12/13/2017: Zhiqing Zhu
- Wednesday, 12/6/2017: Julie Cotoni
- Wednesday, 11/29/2017: Anne Sheehan
- Wednesday, 11/15/2017: Eileen Hirsch
- Wednesday, 11/8/2017: Julie Hall (winnings donated to 8th grade teachers)
- Wednesday, 11/1/2017: Alex & Thalia Fotopoulos
- Wednesday, 10/25/2017: Sandip Agarwal
- Wednesday, 10/18/2017: Sara Lee
- Wednesday, 10/11/2017: Kelli Raso
- Wednesday, 10/4/2017: Julia Braza (winnings donated to SAS Science Dept.)
Why is fundraising so important?
Fundraising is a vital part of the school’s operational budget. Tuition only covers a portion of what it takes to operate Saint Agnes School. Fundraising efforts help keep tuition rates reasonable and provide for other needs around the school. The fundraising requirement for the 2017 / 2018 academic year is $80,000.
How are we going to do this?
The “Hit It Big” lottery will be the major fundraiser, supplemented by the fall Trivia Night Event, and the spring $10,000 Elimination Raffle.
What do I need to do?
Every school family is obligated to buy/sell three (3) “Hit it Big” tickets. Tickets for “Hit It Big” for the 2017 / 2018 school year will go on sale starting in June of this school year. The first drawing for “Hit It Big” is October 6th, so each family MUST buy / sell their three tickets by September 29, 2017.
YOUR FAMILY NAME needs to be included in the last section of the entry form (see above to download the form / information) to be properly tracked and credited. To make it easier for friends/relatives to purchase tickets by credit card, please have them enter your family name below, and then click “Add to Cart”. They should then follow the prompts to complete payment.
For families who pay tuition through the FACTS system, you may contact the office and have ANY number of tickets added to your monthly payments. For these tickets, your family name and information that the school has on file will be entered onto the “Hit it Big” tickets.
Even though we do not require you to volunteer your time, as you know, “many hands make light work.” So, if you are able to help with any of the fundraisers listed above, we welcome your involvement, no matter how big or small.
Families not fulfilling their “Hit It Big” obligation will increase their tuition by $100 (times the # of tickets not sold).
Is there any incentive to buy / sell “Hit It Big” tickets?
You bet there is! Every family has to sell three (3) tickets, but each family that buys / sells five (5) tickets earns a chance to win $5,000!!!! So, buy / sell five (5) “Hit It Big” tickets and earn FIVE chances at $5,000, buy / sell six (6) “Hit It Big” tickets and earn SIX chances at $5,000, seven (7) tickets earns SEVEN chances, etc. The drawing for the $5,000 raffle will be held at Trivia Night!
What exactly is “Hit It Big” and how can it help us to raise so much money?
Download and print the flier, form, and calendar at the top of this page.
What if I have questions regarding “Hit It Big”?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kate Hamilton by phone at (781) 771-0186 or by e-mail at email@example.com. You may also contact the school office at (781) 643-9031.