Acceptance is based on space availability and the following criteria:
- Children currently enrolled in Saint Agnes School.
- Siblings of children currently enrolled.
- Members of Saint Agnes, Saint Eulalia, or Saint Camillus parishes.
- Any other Catholic school.
- All other applicants.
All registrations submitted by January 31st will be reviewed based on the above procedure.
You may e-mail Patricia Crane (our Development Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
September – January Early Consideration
To be considered for early consideration, you would need:
- A completed registration form.
- A $250.00 non-refundable deposit (to be held pending acceptance).
- A copy of a current report card and standardized testing results.
- (If applicable) A copy of a special education plan (I.E.P. or Section 504). We do consider students with Individualized Education Plans, however, the needs and services must be within the parameters of available school personnel.
February – June
Rolling admission based on space availability.
Confirmation of acceptance will take place in early spring. Please call the school if you have any questions.
NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY OF THE ARCHDIOCESE OF BOSTON AND SAINT AGNES SCHOOL:
The nonpublic schools of the Archdiocese of Boston admit students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privledges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, in administration of educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and in the hiring of school personnel.