Contact: Mrs. Edwards (email@example.com)
Message from the School Nurse
Welcome back to school! The beginning of the school year is a busy time in the health office. This is just a reminder that if your child has any specific health care concerns such as: food allergies, asthma, diabetes, or medical issues that affect the school day, please be sure to contact me ASAP. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss how to help manage your child’s care here at school!
A purple form will be coming home in your child’s backpack today. This form is double sided and needs to be updated each school year. Please complete both sides and return to your child’s teacher as soon as possible.
- K1 Parents: Please send in your child’s updated 4 year old physical with immunization records. Specific immunizations are required for K1.
- Kindergarten Parents: Please send in your child’s updated 5 year old physical exam with immunization records. Specific immunizations are required for entry to kindergarten.
- 7th Grade Parents: Please send in your child’s immunization record with TDAP date. This is a Massachusetts state requirement.
- All Parents of Students with Asthma: Please send in the Asthma Action plan with inhaler to be kept in the health office.
- All Parents of Student’s with Food Allergies: Please send in the completed Allergy Action plan with necessary medications (epi-pens, Auvi-Q, Benadryl, etc.) Contact me to discuss your child’s care at school if you haven’t already done so.
Thank you and please contact me with any questions or concerns.